Stem by Stem was established by Adrianne Hall to provide the Frankston South and Mornington Peninsula with a fresh and unique shop.
Stem by Stem florist has been delivering the freshest of flowers and beautiful gifts to Frankston, all local surrounding suburbs, businesses, hospitals, schools, the Mornington Peninsula and Worldwide for almost 20 years.
Delivering twice a day to local areas Frankston Mt Eliza Seaford Langwarrin & Mornington. It is truly an experience to visit Stem by Stem with its' calming ambience. The ambience, the quality and uniqueness of Stem by Stem has created much interest.
We can create for any occasion, please talk to one of our award-winning florists or use our online flower ordering service.
Free local delivery for all online submitted orders.
Florist Mornington Peninsula
Local Florist Mornington Peninsula for Fresh Floral Gifts
A posy of fresh flowers is an elegant way to bring colour and life into your home and a timeless gift for any occasion. The art of floristry is centuries old, but the symbolism of sending a floral bouquet is still relevant today. Stem by Stem is an established local florist on the Mornington Peninsula, and we deliver fresh, premium flowers direct from the growers every day.
Stem by Stem is a favourite florist for Mt Eliza, Somerville, Langwarrin and surrounding suburbs. We are a family-owned business, and our unique flower arrangements add a fragrant floral scent to every moment. Discover more about the meaning behind your flowers, and choose from our vibrant selection of colourful blooms below.
Floral Gift Guide
Flowers are an ancient way to express appreciation and emotion, and many plants have healing properties and pleasing scents. Having fresh flowers in your home can reduce your stress levels and improve your mood. Caring for a vase of flowers is satisfying and boosts your happiness hormones and overall joy.
Flowers speak a sentimental language, and their symbolism has been woven into literature and art over hundreds of years. There are many connotations to every flower, and their meanings change over time. Here is a general guide for contemporary flower choices.
- Birthday gifts. Birthday flowers express celebration and appreciation for someone close to you. We recommend bright blooms and bold colours that spark joy and excitement on a loved one’s special day. The colour yellow traditionally symbolises friendship and yellow roses, sunflowers, or gerberas are a cheerful addition to any birthday bouquet.
- Sympathy bouquets. Receiving flowers during a time of grief can gently brighten your mood and bring colour and warmth to a dull day. We recommend soft tones of white, green and pink floral arrangements to express your condolences. Consider light pink roses as a classic symbol of love and affection. Incorporate lively sprays of greenery to lift someone’s spirits when sending a sympathy bouquet.
- Wedding flowers. White flowers are a popular choice for weddings as they symbolise purity and new beginnings. Roses are a traditional symbol of romance and love, and they are often incorporated into the wedding decor. Elegant orchids are a popular choice for wedding centrepieces, and they are symbols of beauty and pure love.
- Birth Celebrations. Welcoming a new baby to the family is an exciting moment to celebrate with flowers. Pink or blue bouquets are traditional choices to celebrate the gender of the child, although we recommend wildflowers as a contemporary option that expresses happiness. Our wildflower bouquets are bursting with banksia - an Australian flower for new beginnings.
More About Our Flower Delivery Service on the Mornington Peninsula
Our Mt Eliza florist spends hours hand-picking the perfect combination of flowers and greenery for every order. Time management is essential in our practice to ensure that our flowers stay fresh and are always delivered on time. We have years of experience and a wealth of knowledge that goes into every bouquet we create.
If you are looking for artfully arranged bouquets, step into our village flower shop and be inspired by our passion for plants. We deliver flowers and gifts for every occasion, and our elegant floral pieces are handcrafted with care. Here are some of the driving values that make us a beloved local Langwarrin florist and a favourite florist for Somerville.
- We pride ourselves on the freshness of our flowers, and they are always vibrant and full of fragrance. Fresh flowers can help to filter stale air and make your home feel cleaner. Remember to keep them out of the heat to prevent wilting, cutting their stems and replacing their water once a day to keep them looking fresher for longer.
- Free delivery. We deliver unique floral arrangements interstate and worldwide, and we offer free delivery to designated areas near Frankston and Somerville. A florist is an artist, and our floral arrangements are not complete without elegant packaging. We deliver wrapped bouquets, vases and planters to businesses, homes, and hospitals.
- We are a boutique village florist, and our flowers are hand-picked and individually arranged to create unique floral gifts. We support Australian growers, and we use seasonal plants for our bouquets. We offer a selection of native flowers that celebrate the beauty of the Australian landscape.
- Bulk orders. We can create a large or recurring order of unique floral decor for weddings, events, and corporate Individuals, planners and project managers can partner with us to fill your event with fresh floral design and secure a reliable delivery service. Our creative florists will happily design vases of flowers that connect with your overall vision for the decor.
Why Stem by Stem is a Leading Mornington Peninsula Florist
We started Stem by Stem over nineteen years ago to bring unique floral freshness to the Mornington Peninsula. We remain a favourite local florist in Langwarrin and surrounding areas by delivering quality, fresh flowers and personal, friendly service. We partner with Interflora for international deliveries, and our cut flowers come directly from the growers.
We are passionate about floral design, and we carefully package each bouquet to showcase its beauty. Choose from our wide and vibrant range of flowers and gifts for any occasion, presented in ceramic or glass vases, or wrapped in matching paper and ribbon. Contact one of our experienced florists for more information.